Conversation is the most effective way to connect with individuals and build quality relationships.
1. Listen to what another person is saying. If we tend to think on what should we say next then we will miss on the good talking points which the person in front of us is saying. If we listen what the person in front of us is saying, we will not come on the same topics again and again and also the discussion will become further fascinating.
2. Goodtalkers don’t rush into a conversation. They take their own time to think. They take time to reflect on something. They act as if they have time. This makes them targeted and centered.
3. Many people don’t keep eye contact when they are talking. Actually, it is a very good plan to hold eye contact while you are talking. One should keep eye contact more than 2/3 of the time while talking. Itconveys confidence and further interest in interacting with them.
4. People with good conversation skills bring details into the conversation which the ordinary person doesn’t notice. They notice and show fascinating things. They use a definite voice tone while talking which impresses other people.
5. It is extremely necessary to understand and appreciate other person. So, first of all we have to give our full attention on the person in front of us and then to pay unique compliments.
6. It is very rare that person is talking regarding their emotions with another person particularly with strangers. Similar to newspaper, we don’t have to present facts, but we should also give our opinion. Person can connect another person best at the emotional level. So, we can also tell how certain things make us feel. We can express our feelings regarding those facts.
7. It is very important to have a good knowledge into the fields on which we are talking. Anybody can express some opinions or can talk on any topic. But talkers which are good, who takes time to think can often tell you things which everybody didn’t know. They bring good knowledge out at the right moments in a conversation.
8. The capability to talk fluently has a lot to do with choosing the proper words to share our feelings or thoughts. We should constantly develop our vocabulary for talking smoothly. Also practicing it is very much imortant. It will help us develop a way with words and allow us to express ourselves more easily.