Sometimes at evening with tea, I crave for spicy things (chatpata); but it’s very difficult during the diet to satisfy your taste buds... But QUINOA BHEL is the one that fulfills my desire. It's not only diet food but you can prepare it for snacks or appetizer for your guests also. It's really yummy and unbelievable tasty!
· 1/2 cup- cooked quinoa
· 1 small onion
· 1 medium tomato
· 1oz- peanuts
· ½ cup sprouted moong (optional)
· 1 tablespoon- mint coriander chutney
· 1 teaspoon- chat masala
· Salt and chili powder- as per your taste
· 1/2lemon and Coriander leaves
HOW TO PREPARE-
In a bowl, add all ingredients.
Then add masala and mix it well.
If you like you can add 1/4cup murmure.
While serving, garnish with thin shev (optional), coriander leaves and squeeze the lemon.
This quantity good for 2 servings. (2 bowls)
NUTRITIONAL VALUE- per 2 serving
· 166 calories/ 2servings
· Protein- 7gm
· Fats- 2.1gm
· Carbs- 31gm
· Fiber- 6gm
BENEFITS OF QUINOA-
-SUPERFOOD- high in fiber and protein with all the essential amino acids.
- contains iron and potassium
- Good for diabetic patients. It has low glycemic index so good for blood sugar control.
- Very high in antioxidants.