Our today’s lifestyle is quite fast and in addition to it, we are forced to eat unhealthy food products, mostly due to our circumstances. Junk food has become a part of our daily schedules and all this results in obesity. More than 30% of our country’s population is facing this problem.
One more factor which is responsible for weight gain is laziness. People today are more dependent on machines and tools, there is hardly any physical work they want to perform in their day to day life.All this results in generation of fat in the human body and specially belly fat. But just because belly fat comes off a bit more easily, doesn’t make it less dangerous. In fact, it is totally opposite. “Belly fat is the most dangerous place to store fat. Belly fat blocks arteries and veins flowing thorough heart which results in diseases like heart attack and diabetes.
And unfortunately, you can’t target fat loss on specific parts of your body, including your belly. So, you need exercises which will have an impact on overall parts of your body. So, if you want to lose that extra belly fat it is going to require more than just crunches.So, here we will be discussing 5 lifestyle changes in your day to day life which help you to lose and maintain your body weight.
• The most important part is to cut back on sugar and starch. When you do that, your hunger levels go down and you end up eating much less. Now instead of burning calories for energy your body starts feeding off stored fat.
• Each one of your meal should include a protein and a low carb vegetable. Making your meals this way will automatically bring your carb intake to 20-50 gram per day.
• Develop an exercise plan that includes heavy weight. Your exercise plan shouldn’t just focus on one area. Instead do an exercise that uses your whole body.
• To lose weight, you simply have to consume fewer calories. So, you need to stop the consumption of alcohol and soda or consume calorie free drinks.
• Drinking more water can help you in losing your weight. Drinking water before meals may also lead to reduced calorie intake. Drinking more water helps you to sweat more and the more you sweat the more calories you will lose.