Before we start, I think it’s only fair to understand and accept the meaning of a word before you construct a whole world on the mere notion of its existence.
According to research, a blog is a regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style.
From the above definition, note the word “regularly updated”. Every online platform deals with “consistency”. Any successful blogger must surely be a consistent type. If you really want your blog to be an outstanding one, you must be consistent, then, the first thing that must always come into your mind is;
To create a successful and outstanding blog, you need to first understand the type of blog you are creating, it will just be like a guideline to every post on your blog, because if you understand the type of blog you are creating, then, you will know what to post and what you shouldn’t post on your blog.
I will also like to talk on four major processes that will make your blog a successful and outstanding one;
A) Initiating: You have to be like an entrepreneur here, I.e originate the ideas of your blog even without not yet established.
B) Planning: To be successful in any aspect of life, planning is one of the major keys. Sketch out the picture of your blog, then, find a way to make an outstanding real picture of it.
C) Executing: I will like to talk on hesitation here. Sometimes, it’s good to hesitate not because you want to procrastinate but simply because you want it to be done at the appropriate time. It’s just like saying a governor owning her workers a twelve months salary, and by the end of the year, giving out leave bonus. If we look at it critically, at that particular time, what the workers need is not the left bonus, but their salary, though, it may be useful to them at that particular time but it is simply because they don’t have the choice not because they are happy with it at that time. Always execute your plan at the right time that will be so beneficial to your people, do the right thing at the right time.
D) Monitoring And Controlling: You need to always monitor and control all the activities on your blog.
You need to set aside the aims, objectives, and even know the major priority of creating the blog.
To every successful blogger, this aspect is one of the major aspects that makes a blog, even in anything one is doing a successful one. You have to know what you want to achieve with your blog which will stand as a motivator for you and even inspire you to not give up when things get complicated. Priority, on the other hand, is just like a key, it opens your eyes on where to focus on when you know your major priority.
The tips go thus;
1) Appreciate Your Work And Believe In It; Even if your audience believes in your post and appreciate it, if you as a blogger doesn’t believe and appreciate your work, you will end up demotivating yourself. Sometimes, if you look at some issues critically, though, no one is perfect but there are some people that will just be criticizing your work without no reason, maybe because they hate you for no reason. This the principle that will guide you to a successful blog post. On the other hand, if you realize your posts is not working together, you don’t have to hit the roof when you realized that, Instead, remove yourself from the situation and appreciate this can be in fact a Godsend to learn more about your blog post, that’s why I said above that you need to understand the type of blog you creating.
2) Always Post A Related, Relevant, And Beneficial Posts That Will Always Be In Line With The Tittle Of Your Blog; Even if you are dealing with enemies, so far she is still benefiting and gaining from you, she will never leave you despite the fact that she is your enemy. Sometimes, your post may not be related to your blog, but if it is relevant and beneficial, surely people will turn up. For example, you are running an educational blog, but your posts deal with business, so far it is still relevant and beneficial, people will turn up, though, it’s not actually the best, the best is that you should let it be related to the type of blog you are running.
3) Always Take Note The Interest Of Your Audience; Be aware of the major aspect where your audience is interested in, then focus on that and give out the best of bests.
4) Enhance Communication; In any workplace, you will realize that lack of communication is a major player. Encourage communication between you and your audience. This idea is to get a middle ground where no one feels so superior but looks like a communication blog, which will actually make the blog an outstanding one.
5) Solve A Problem And Move On; It is very normal to encounter some problems, but don’t let it get into you. Once a problem has been resolved, you need to put it behind you. If you dwell on past issues, it creates an atmosphere of fear, which again affects productivity.
In conclusion, I believe with this little knowledge and understanding of mine on a blog post, every blogger should find this article useful as a guideline.