India is known for its history and culturally soaked sites. From the beauty of Golden Temple to trekking base in Rishikesh there is a huge list of destinations. The most beautiful thing of India is the beauty of nature, culture and love in each part of the country.
Let's now, find out the 'Must Visit' places of India.
1) Kashmir - There is no place as beautiful as Kashmir. In summer the snow melts, and the hills become green and flower blossoms. In winter the snow adds a new charm.
2) Delhi - Delhi, The capital of India makes for one of the perfect travels destinations in India. A city of rich heritage monuments, teeming bazaars and mouth - watering street food reminding you of its rich past from Mughal era to a city that is today.
3) Agra - The eternal symbol of love, the iconic ' Taj Mahal', Agra finds one of the top most places on the world.
4) Mumbai - Mumbai ( Bombay) city is famous as the heart of the Bollywood film industry. Chor Bazaar is known for its antiques, Zaveri Bazaar is filled with jewellery shops, Marine Drive terminates at popular Chaupati Beach.
5) Goa - Goa is known for its beaches. Goa's interior features small villages, quiet retreats waterfalls and jungle trails. For shopping, visitors flocks to Anjuna's famous flea market and seasonal night bazaar.
6) Manali - Manali is famous for a lot of places. The weather of Manali is best for vacation. Paragliding, Mountain cycling, Treking, Rahala waterfalls, Zana falls etc makes manali more beautiful place to visit.
7) Amritsar - The vibes of city is very serene and it gives an instant relief to all the sense of the body. Amritsar is known as for Apparel, Food items, Jewelery, Religious product etc.
8) Jaipur - Jaipur is the capital and largest city of Rajasthan. Jaipur is famous for amazing forts and stupendous places. Jaipur rich cultural heritage is displayed in the traditions, customs, lifestyle, art and architecture.
9) Kerala - Kerala is a state on the southwestern Malabar Coast of India. Kerala is known as 'God's own country'. The social and cultural background, food etc makes Kerala more beautiful.
10) Ooty - For every mountain lover, the very idea of travelling to the city known as Queen of the hills holds allure like no other. They produce some of the most amazing handmade chocolates in the country.