According to modern studies, it has been observed that the practice of meditation can help to develop a healthy and happier brain. Scientific research, too, has indicated that meditation is good for health and happiness. Moreover, it has been concluded that meditation may perhaps be used effectively in treating health conditions like heart diseases, arthritis, high blood pressure, diabetes, and migraine headaches.
Also, it makes one peaceful, gives happiness, develops self confidence. People who practice meditation daily will be healthy and energetic nature.They will have more patience.They may achieve their desires soon.They will be able to face any kind of challenges in their life.
Meditation and its happiness
● It has been observed that when you meditate, you can get into a state of awareness.
● When you start practicing meditation, you acquire the skill to think wisely and rationally. In other words, you will be able to unlock sensitive, cognitive abilities consciousness.
● Meditation provides you with the ability to develop a serene calmness which enables you to relax and communicate better in your relationships.
● Meditation can help you to get a restful sleep, improves your memory, develops creativity, and also be kinder to others.
● It also helps in minimizing stress and boosts immunity levels, which are of utmost importance to lead a happy life.
Anxiety is usually a pattern. There are specific triggers that cause stress and anxiety, and when these triggers occur repeatedly, you will find yourself spiraling often. This is because the brain forms neural pathways through constant repetition of thought patterns. As a result, stress becomes a chronic mental response to harmful stimuli. However, meditation helps to break and recreate these neural pathways, which in turn alters the brain's response to such negative thoughts and feelings, allowing you to feel more positive.
When you are stressed or unhappy, it happens because certain neurotransmitters in the brain are not at the optimum capacity to help you to feel relaxed and positive. Studies have shown that meditating even 10 minutes daily helps to increase and maintain the level of these neurotransmitters other chemicals in the brain that is responsible for an overall feeling of well-being and happiness.
Feelings of anxiety, depression, and stress release certain chemicals in the brain that often cause it to become inflamed. Meditation, on the other hand, helps to reduce this inflammation and when practiced regularly even helps to prevent it, this maintaining good brain health.
So, you see, meditation is not just a spiritual practice. Its effects on anxiety and stress are deeply rooted in scientific facts and can go a long way to ensure that you don't experience burn out, or fall into a pattern of depression due to prolonged anxiety and stress.