Best Female Infertility Treatments In Jaipur

profile
Puja Sharma
Feb 11, 2020   •  30 views

Infertility happens when a couple tries to have a child but the woman cannot conceive. This happens when the couple tries for one year and gets no success. This can happen because of one partner or both, it depends on several factors which prevent pregnancy. When we talk about the involvement of male, the chances of infertility because of them are 40% and 40% chances that female is the cause and 20% chances that the reason is unknown. 

For their infertility problems, the cause being anything, the couples can visit Mishka IVF , the best infertility center in Jaipur which gives them the best services and has the highest success rate. Mishka IVF uses the latest and advanced technology coupled with the best infertility specialist in Jaipur which increases the chances of pregnancy. 

female-infertility-sighs-k6htl4xy

Causes

 

“What causes infertility in females?” is probably one of the most commonly asked questions regarding infertility 

Some of the factors that lead to infertility in females are:

  • Ovulation disorders: Disorders that affect the eggs which are released from the ovaries. This can happen because of hormonal disorders e.g., Polycystic Ovarian Disorder (PCOD) and Hyperprolactinemia (a syndrome wherein a woman has excess of prolactin). Abnormal thyroid hormonal level like Hyperthyroidism (when a person has excessive thyroid hormones) or Hypothyroidism (less than normal thyroid hormones) can affect the menstrual cycle and cause infertility.  

  • Fallopian tubal damage: The fallopian tube damage happens because of the inflammation of the fallopian tube. It may adversely affect the discharge of eggs from the ovaries. 

  • Endometriosis: the condition in which the endometrial or, the uterine tissue grows outside the uterus, might affect the functioning of the ovaries, uterus and fallopian tubes.

  • Primary ovarian insufficiency (early menopause): This condition occurs when menopause takes place before the age of 40. Although its cause is often not known, some factors are associated with the early menopause, like certain genetic conditions such as carriers of Fragile X syndrome or Turner syndrome, immune system diseases, and chemotherapy or radiation treatment.

  • Pelvic adhesions: bands of scar tissue that bind organs that can form after endometriosis, pelvic infection, appendicitis and pelvic or abdominal surgery.

  • Cancer and its treatment: Cancer patients have a high risk of infertility as they use high radiation to cure the cancer patient and also they use Chemotherapy which includes high dose drugs which make the person less fertile. 

cannot-conceive-k6htmaod

Symptoms 

What are the signs that a person is infertile?  

The primary symptom of being infertile is not being able to conceive. The women who suffer from the problem of being infertile may have irregular or absent menses. Women who smoke, drink alcohol and are overweight are at the highest risk of infertility. 

When to see a doctor

Many couples think about IVF treatment when they don’t get success in conception. Though the best time for a visit to the IVF centre and appointment with the infertility specialist is when the couple:

  1. Has been trying to conceive for at least 6 months or more.

  2. Their age is above 35 years and has been trying for a long period.

  3. If they are above 40 years then the doctor tells you to start the treatment as fast as possible. This is because with age the success rate of IVF gets low.

  4. When the woman has painful periods

  5. They have miscarriages

  6. When the female has undergone treatment of cancer 

Risk factors

There are many factors which will increase the risk of infertility which includes:

  1. Age: The quantity and the quality of women’s eggs decrease with increase in age. After the age of 35, a woman has a high risk of infertility it can also be because of health problems.

  2. Alcohol use: If women intake a high amount of alcohol during conception or pregnancy then it increases the chance of miscarriage and infertility. 

  3. Smoking: Smoking can increase the risk of ectopic pregnancy and placental abruption. When you are taking fertility treatment then it decreases the effectiveness of it.

  4. Overweight: Being overweight increases health problems and this increases the risk of infertility. Being overweight affects normal ovulation and also being underweight poses a problem for fertility.

  5. Exercise: If a person is not fit then lack of exercise may result in obesity. Obesity increases the chances of infertility or normal ovulation. 



Treatment and Preventions

If a person is having infertility problems then the treatment depends on the problems which the person has, as there are 3 types of fertility treatment available which a doctor prescribes to patients.

  1. Medicines ( fertility drugs)

  2. Surgery 

  3. Assisted reproductive technology( IUI and IVF)



Fertility drugs are mostly used for women to help with ovulation disorders. These drugs control and induce ovulation. There are many benefits of these drugs which can help to cure infertility. There are also some side effects of these drugs, so before taking these drugs a person should consult the doctor first.



IUI (intrauterine insemination): In IUI treatment a concentrated amount of healthy sperm is inserted into the woman's uterus with a fine plastic tube with goes through the cervix. The semen which is taken from the male goes through a process called sperm washing. From that semen, a concentrated amount of healthy sperm is taken out which is inserted in women uterus through the cervix. 

IVF (In vitro fertilization): IVF is a process which helps in making a couple fertile where egg and sperm are combined outside the body in the lab where the sperm fertilizes an egg. Eventually, the fertilized egg is implanted in the female’s womb. This process takes around 3-4 weeks depending on the person's fertility problems.

CONCLUSION

Although Infertility problems are a major cause of concern in today's time, science has made progressions to keep up with modern problems. Infertility in females is treatable and females can become a mother in spite of these issues. Mishka IVF is the best fertility centre in Jaipur and specialises in these treatments and is a silver lining in the black cloud. This is the best infertility hospital in jaipur and its team of specialists offer the couples a wide variety of treatments suitable to treat problems specific to the couple. 
























0



  0