" I regret taking good care of my skin"
- said no one ever.
Having flawless skin is a dream come true situation for many teenagers. Hormonal changes,pollution , stressful lifestyle ugh! teenagers have to go through a lot ; that is why their skin becomes dull, acne-prone and pigmented.
There are some internal factors such as bad eating habits, lack of sleep and hormonal imbalance that cause damage to the skin.
Therfore taking care of your body from inside is equally important as it is from outside. Before following a good skincare routine make sure that your body is internally healthy.
Avoid all types of junk food,sugar and carbonated drinks.
Drink plenty of water.
Have lots of seasonal fruits and vegetables.
Having a balanced diet will anyway make your skin problems reduce majorly. But following a good skincare routine would make sure that your skin looks healthy and glowing always.
Makeup is quiet popular among teenage girls but no makeup would look good if you have bad skin.
So invest in your skincare first.
The teenagers already have so much pressure of studies, submitting assignments and what not; this makes them ignore their skincare. Therefore in this post you would learn the easiest routine that does not involve too many steps and a gazillion products ;and is highly effective and hassle free. And guess what even our male viewers can try this skincare routine. It is absolutely safe and less time consuming.
This would hardly take few minutes of your daily life and will leave you with beautiful and radiant skin.
Follow these simple steps-
Step 1 : Wet your face with lukewarm water.
- This will help open the pores to get rid of all the dirt and gunk.
Step 2 : Use a mild cleanser.
- Massage the cleanser on to your face for about 1-2 minutes to deeply clean it.
Step 3 : Wash off your face with cold water.
- This step will ensure that your pores shrink and you would sweat a lot lesser than usual .
Step 4 : Exfoliate twice a week.
- Exfoliation helps the skin get rid of the dead skin but do not perform this step more than twice a week or else your skin would feel irritated.
Step 5 : Pat dry your face using microfibre towel .
- Do not rub the towel against your skin; vigorous movements can lead to redness.
Step 6 : Moisturize
- Moisturizing your skin is very important in order to provide hydration to your skin .Always use a moisturizer that suits your skin type.
Step 7 : Apply sunscreen
- This will protect your skin from the harsh Uv Rays of the sun that causes damage to your delicate skin and also results in tanning.
Step 8 : Protecte your lips
- Apply a thick layer of lipbalm with SPF to protect them from further sun damage.
Voila ! you are done :-)
Make sure to follow this routine regularly to get clear , spotless and healthy looking skin ;that will surely make people stop and stare ;-)
Skincare tip: Make sure to use products according to your skin type. People having oily skin should go for gel based products whereas people with dry skin to normal skin should go for cream based products.