Clouds are white or black depending upon the weather conditions. We portray white clouds as good times and dark clouds as bad times. Therefore, obviously, white and dark clouds do not last for life time and so as good and bad times. Bad times and Good times alter among themselves in our lives and hence, it can be easily interpreted that every cloud has a silver lining viz., an end to that particular (good or bad) time.
What about the color of cloud for the too rich people like business professionals, politicians and others ? Does they not have any silver lining? They continue to deceive common people, and use them in different ways for fulfilling their wishes. Almost 95% people in the world are common people and they are used by the rest 5% people. As a matter of fact, this is known to every citizen and every people in the world. Mankind themselves make rules, break it, deceive it, portray it in different ways and still these 95% people have nothing to do to draw a silver lining to the greedy desires of these immoral people. Oh yes! We can only make people learn culture, make children understand the difference between right and wrong so that they can continue to behave like “us” for the rest of their lives and continue the same with their children also.
Therefore, obviously, you could have understood by now that every cloud does not a silver lining. All we have to learn is the ways in which the silver lining can be kept away from us. We all deserve to be in white cloud and we should do the means by which it can be possible in reality. We need to make our children learn culture and also make them understand right and wrong, and make them enough brave to break this ratio of 95 and 5 to 1:1. If we all are same, if we all have got blood in our bodies, then we deserve to stay peacefully. However, this can be done together by keeping this silver lining away from our lives and drawing a new silver line to the greedy motives of 5% dishonorable people.