IT IS SAID THAT IF TECHNOLOGY IS USED IN A CONTOLLED WAY ,IT BECOMES A BLESSING. BUT IF TECHNOLOGY IS USED IN AN UNCONTROLLED WAY IT BECOMES A CURSE.

THE TECHNOLOGY HAS GIVEN US VARIOUS ADVANTAGES AND BENIFITS ,BUT OVERUSE OF BENIFITS IS NOT BENIFITIAL .SAME GOES WITH THE PHONE YOU ARE USING TO READ THE TEXT RIGHT NOW.THE 80%PEOPLE ARE USING SMART PHONES RIGHT NOW AND THE REST 20% ARE THE OLD PEOPLE AND THE NEW BORN KIDS WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE THE PHONE.I SAID NEWBORN KIDS BECAUSE SMALL CHILDERNS JUST 3-4 YEARS OF AGE ARE SURROUNDED BY SMART PHONES.

THE CHILDRENS ARE MORE ENGAGED IN PHONES THAN ADULTS.THE TEENEGERS ARE ON THE PHONE ALL THE TIME CHATTING WITH THEIR FRIENDS OR WATCHING VIEDOS ON THEIR PHONE.THE MAXIMUM TIME OF THE YOUTH IS GOING WASTE IN THE USELESS PHONE CHATS OR VIEDOS.

NOW EVEN THE STUDIES ARE ALSO DONE ON THE PHONE AND NOT BY BOOKS.BUT HERE YOU SAY THAT THIS IS A GOOD THING THAT THE CHILDRENS ARE STUDING FROM THEIR PHONE,BUT THE PHONE ,THE AVERAGE TIME OF STUDIES IS NOT MORE THAN HALF AN HOUR OR EVEN LESS,AS THE CHILDRENS WHILE STUDYING ON PHONE KEEP GETTING DISTRACTED BY THE MESSAGE OR THE VIDEO NOTIFICATION ,SO THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO STUDY MORE.

SO THE QUESTION NOW ARISE IS THAT IS THERE ANY SIDE EFFECT OF USING EXCESS
PHONE.THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION LIES IN THE LEARNING FROM OUR CHILDHOOD THAT "EXCESS TO EVERYTHING IS BAD".SAME GOES WITH PHONE.USING PHONE VERY PHONE HAS A VAST SIDE-EFFECTS .LET US SEE SOME OF THEM.

  • THE RADIATIONS FROM THE PHONE CAN CAUSE BRAIN PROBLEM AND EVEN EXCESS USE CAN CAUSE CANCER

  • THE SLEEPLESSNESS PROBLEM IS THE COMMON IN USING EXCESS PHONE

  • THE BLUE LIGHT FROM THE PHONE AFFECTS US SO MUCH THAT OUR EYES BECOME VERY WEEK AND LOT OF STRAIN ON EYES WHILE READING SMALL THINGS

  • USING PHONE IN LESS BATTERY GIVES SO MUCH RADIATIONS THAT IT CAN EFFECT OUR MENTAL SYSTEM.

  • USING PHONE WHILE CHARGING MAKES THE PHONE BLAST IN MOST OF THE CASES.

  • THERE ARE MUCH MORE SIDE EFFECTS OF PHONE ,THE LIST IS VERY LONG.

SO WHAT IS THE SOLUTION,SHOULD WE STOP USING PHONES.

THE ANSWER IS NO,WE CAN'T STOP USING PHONE BUT WE CAN CONTROL ITS USAGE.

WE CAN USE PHONE FOR LIMITED TIME AND IN ONLY THAT WE CAN USE PHONES.
WE HAVE MAKEN THE SMART PHONE ,THE SMART PHONE HAS NOT MAKE US SMART.
SO BE SMART NOT BY YOUR SMART PHONE BUT BY YOUR WORK.
THE SMART PHONES SHOULD BE KEPT AWAY WHILE STUDYING AS THE TRADITIONAL METHOD OF STUDYING FROM BOOKS IS BEST.YOU CAN TAKE HELP OF INTERNET IF YOU HAVE SOME DOUBTS BUT NOT FULLY STUDY FROM PHONE.

USE MORE TIME IN PRODUCTFUL THINGS NOT IN THE SMART PHONE.YOU ARE USING FACEBOOK ,YOUTUBE AND OTHER APPLICATIONS ON SMART PHONE AND WASTING THE TIME.BE SMART ENOUGH AND UNDERSTAND THE FACEBOOK PROGRAMMING(MAKING),HOW FACEBOOK IS MADE AND FIND BUGS(MISTAKES)IN THAT AND MAKE YOUR NAME IN THE WORLD

SO USE TECHNOLOGY IS A LIMITED WAY,YOU SHOULD CONTROL TECHNOLOGY ,TECHNOLOGY SHOULD NOT CONTROL YOU.

BE SMARTER THAN YOUR SMART PHONE AND USE IT FOR BENIFITS ONLY, DON,T MAKE IT A HABBIT.

5



  5

Profile of Sid
Sid  •  2y  •  Reply
Beautifully written
Profile of Streaming Master
Streaming Master  •  2y  •  Reply
nice one sir
Profile of Mary Santra. L
Mary Santra. L  •  2y  •  Reply
Nice wrytup.........take a look at mine too......
Profile of Rahul Mittal
Rahul Mittal  •  2y  •  Reply
Nice👏👏