Coronavirus Lockdown Report: The restrictions came into force at midnight local time of 25th March 2020 and will be enforced for 21 days.
1. Shops, including Ration shops(UndersPDS) dealing with foods, groceries, fruits, vegetables, dairy and milk booth, meat & fish, animal fodder
2. Banks, ATMs and Insurance Offices
3. Delivery of all essential services inc. food, pharmaceuticals, medical equipments throght e-commerce.
4. Petrol pumps, LPG, Petroleum and gas retail and storage outlets. Power generation, Tranmission and distribution services.
5. Hospitals and all related medical establishments. Telecom, Internet, broadcasting and cable services.