Eating is very important but there is only so much you can take in, on any given day. That is why you must eat food that is high in nutrients that you need for your body to function properly. Nutritionist consultation all around the world, agree and suggest these foods for a healthy and nutrient-filled diet. Here they are:-
1. Salmon- The most nutrient-filled fish is Salmon. Salmon per hundred grams contains 2.8 grams of omega 3 fatty acids. The omega 3 fatty acid is an essential ingredient for the optimal functioning of the body. It also lowers the risk of several high-risk diseases. Salmon also has a lot of other nutrients like Vitamin B, selenium, Magnesium, and potassium. An additional benefit to encourage you to eat salmon is it’s easy to prepare, and very tasty.
2. Kale- In the green leafy vegetables, Kale is the King. Per hundred gram of Kale consists of Vitamin C, Vitamin K1, and Vitamin A in percentages, much higher than what is required by your daily intake. Over and above these they also contain Vitamin B6, magnesium, potassium, calcium, and copper in lesser quantities. It also contains compounds of antioxidants and carbinol which have been showed to fight cancer-causing cells.
3. Garlic – Garlic is an amazing ingredient. Not only does it make everything taste good, but is also rich in nutrients. Garlic contains a high amount of Vitamin B6, Vitamin B1, Vitamin C, calcium, potassium, manganese, copper, and selenium. It also helps in reducing the risk of cancers such as colon and stomach cancer. The garlic has a special compound called allicin which helps lower blood pressure and high cholesterol. It also has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
4. Potatoes -You may be a little surprised to see potato on this list, but there are recorded accounts of people, surviving their whole lives, eating only potatoes. Potatoes have a little bit of all nutrients and the most satisfying food on the planet, according to many pieces of research. It has the most Vitamin B and also contains iron, copper, manganese, and potassium. Boiled potatoes after cold also form something called starch, which is highly beneficial.
5. Egg Yolks- Egg yolks have been unfairly criticized for containing cholesterol. Studies show eating a moderate amount of dietary cholesterol doesn’t increase the risk of HIgh LDL cholesterol. Egg yolks are loaded with Vitamins, minerals, and many powerful nutrients. These are rare nutrients like choline, lutein, and antioxidants that reduce the risk of eye diseases. They are a good source of protein and healthy fats that may also help to decrease fat. Another advantage of eggs is that they are cheap, easily prepared, and delicious as well.
These are five food ingredients that are easily available and are packed with nutrients required for the proper and healthy functioning of your body. If you do not like this food, you can further search for online nutritionist consultation to know more high nutrient food. For more information regarding the same, please visit https://livfit.today/.